Pages

10 Instagram Accounts I Love | Sevdiğim 10 Instagram Hesabı

Tuesday, March 01, 2016





My Instagram - Benim Instagramım : Beristenbul

01. @Acaciabrinley
Bae Bae Bae!!! I just love Acacia, she is so lovely and also an animal lover like me! ❤️ She brightens up my day. + We have identical style. ( Note: When i don't know what to do with my makeup, i instantly check her insta out for inspiration ) She also has a YouTube channel.

01. @Acaciabrinley
Bebeğim bebeğim bebeğim!!! Acacia'yı çok seviyorum, çok tatlı ve ayrıca benim gibi bir hayvan sever! ❤️ Bu kız benim günümü aydınlatıyor. + Stillerimizde gerçekten aynı. ( Not: Nasıl makyaj yapacağımı bilmediğim günlerde hemen onun instagramına ilham almak için göz gezdiriyorum ) Ayrıca bir YouTube kanalıda var.
02. @Kenzas
#BodyGoals #MakeupGoals #HairGoals... Yeah, do you see what i mean here? She is a goal actually. I have been following her lookbook and blog for 4 or 5 years. I really really admire her. She definitely is an idol. ❤️ Kenza

02. @Kenzas
#VücutHedefleri #MakyajHedefleri #SaçHedefleri... Evet, ne demek istediğimi görüyor musunuz? O kesinlikle bir hedef. Onun Lookbook ve blogunu 4 yada 5 yıldır takip ediyorum. Gerçekten ama gerçekten bayılıyorum ona. Kesinlikle bir idol. ❤️ Kenza
03. @Velvetgh0st
Oh God... Her channel is the first beauty channel i subscribed. It's like she taught me how to do my makeup with her videos. So you can understand that she has a special importance to me. Love you Gabby.

03. @Velvetgh0st
Oh Tanrım... Onun kanalı benim takip ettiğim ilk güzellik kanalıydı. Sanki bana nasıl makyaj yapmam gerektiğini videoları sayesinde öğretti. Anlayacağınız üzere benim için özel bir öneme sahip. Seni seviyorum Gabby.
04. @Duyguozaslanofficial
This girl is absolutely incredible! She is my favorite Turkish youtuber. Her instagram and YouTube channel has so much variety. Beauty, Lifestyle, Fashion, Foods... Also she knows style photos. I hope someday we can meet :)

04. @Duyguozaslanofficial
Bu kız tam anlamıyla inanılmaz! Benim en sevdiğim Türk youtuber. Instagramı ve YouTube kanalı çok çeşitli içeriğe sahip. Güzellik, Yaşam Stili, Moda, Yemekler... Ayrıca nasıl fotoğrafları ayarlaması gerektiğini biliyor. Umarım bir gün tanışabiliriz :)
05. @Phoebejtonkin
Another ''goal girl'' of mine! If you are watching The Originals (or watched The Secret Circle) you must be knowing her. She is my favorite actress and i admire her lifestyle. 

05. @Phoebejtonkin
Benim diğer ''Hedef kız''ım işte! Eğer The Originals izliyorsanız ( yada The Secret Circle'i izlemişseniz ) onu tanıyor olmalısınız. Benim en sevdiğim aktrisim ve yaşam tarzını çok seviyorum. 
06. @Thepinkdiary
I don't even know her name but i can say she always rocks flatlay photos. She is the queen of flatlays! Her instagram is just so bright and white that i get jealous.

06. @Thepinkdiary
Kendi ismini bile bilmiyorum ama şunu söyleyebilirim ki flatlay fotoğrafları fena halde iyi. Flatlay fotoğrafların kraliçesi o! Instagram fotoğrafları o kadar aydınlık ve beyaz ki onu kıskanıyorum.
07. @Zoella
My lovely cutie Zoella! No need to say so much, i ❤️ Zoe, i ❤️ her style, ❤️ her everything actually!

07. @Zoella
Benim sevimli tatlı Zoella'm! Fazla bir şey demeye gerek yok, Zoe'yi seviyorum Stilini seviyorum Her şeyini seviyorum onun! 
08. @Ingridnilsen
Her photos just mesmerize me. They are so pretty, i mean look at her she is so so so pretty folks! I love looking her outfit photos and get some inspiration from them. #Helper

08. @Ingridnilsen
Onun fotoğrafları beni resmen büyülüyor. Çok sevimliler, yani baksanıza ne kadar tatlı millet! Kıyafetlerine bakıyor ve birazcık ilham alıyorum onlardan. #Yardımcı
09. @Ericakvam
Best. Norwegian. Blogger. I really heart her white, fresh and smooth theme. And as you can see, she is quite beautiful. ( I think she is an Ikea lover like me? )

09. @Ericakvam
En iyi. Norveçli. Blogger. Beyaz, fresh ve yumuşak fotoğraf temasını seviyorum. Ve görebildiğiniz gibi kendisi gerçekten güzel. ( Sanırım oda benim gibi bir Ikea bağımlısı? )

10. @Janicejoostemaa
Certainly she is the most glamorous girl around here, right? Her insta photos are to die for. She is a beauty queen, i like her style.

10. @Janicejoostemaa
Açık bir şekilde buralardaki en göz alıcı kız o, değil mi? Instagram fotoğrafları uğruna ölmelik. Bir güzellik kraliçesi, tarzını çok beğendim.

16 comments :

  1. love gabby and phoebe as well, definitely going to check the others out!

    danielle | avec danielle

    ReplyDelete
  2. I already follow a few of these, but I love Instagram so def gonna check the others out. Fab post. X

    ♥ Carly's Beauty Blog ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Go and check them out honey ;) thank you!! ❤️

      Delete
  3. I love Velvetgh0st! I'm definitely going to have a look at these other accounts! great post xx

    eleanorclaudie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Merhaba! Came across your blog and I'm so excited to find a Turkish blogger. :) My partner, Erdal, is Turkish - so it's nice to find other turkish bloggers here. Hope to be able to get to know you better x

    www.erdalandyuka.com


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would like to Yuka! I followed your blog because i love it ❤️ xxx

      Delete
  5. I knew I'd love your picks when I saw Acacia! I love her and her style!! She's so pretty and her makeup and fashion sense are on point! Great picks x

    Lina / lina-khalifa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love her style too! Thank you! Your blog is love btw, followed ❤️

      Delete
  6. Thank you for sharing these, I'll definitely check them out xx

    Gemma ♥ Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much for this! I always spend ages on instagram finding new inspiration and people to follow, I adore the red dress number 4 is wearing :D really great collective, I've followed you on GFC! :D xx

    elizabeth ♡ ”Ice Cream” whispers Clara | (doing follow for follow on bloglovin or instagram)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeees me too! :D I followed you, your blog is love ❤️

      Delete